Be a part of our Tom García Golf Tournament, with seven different categories with a maximum of eight players for each. The first Hole in One will receive $50,000 pesos in cash! We’ll have much more prizes like certificates of stay at one of our hotels, tours or fishing certificates. Register before March 28, 2019 and don’t miss this great opportunity! Join our welcome party and dine with us at our Award Ceremony where we’ll announce the winners and have a raffle!
|$2,500 pesos||EL CID Members|
|$2,900 pesos||El Cid Hotel Guests and Mazatlan local players|
|$2,500 pesos||Juniors (15 to 18 years old)|
|"A" Flight||0 - 9.4 index||Hcp at 80%||Blue Tees|
|"B" Flight||9.5 - 18.6 index||Hcp at 80%||White Tees|
|"C" Flight||18.7 - 30.5 index||Hcp at 70%||White Tees|
|Senior (+55)||0 - 31.6 index||Hcp at 70%||Gold Tees|
|Super Sr. (+65)||0 - 33.1 index||Hcp at 70%||Red Tees|
|Ladies||0 - 33.5 index||Hcp at 70%||Red Tees|
|Ladies Sr. (+60)||0 - 38.5 index||Hcp at 70%||Orange Tees|
Trophy to the best 3 NET players for each flight. Trophy & El Cid Annual Tournament Cert to the best GROSS player on "A" Flight.
HOLE IN ONE
$50,000pesos in CASH to the first Hole in One of the TOURNAMENT. 2nd HIO will be considered 1st KP of the hole.
At the award dinner. Must be present to win.
CLOSE TO THE PIN PRIZES
Holes 4, 6, 11 and 13
- $10,000 pesos
- Mayan Riviera or Cozumel Hotel Certificate
- Mazatlan Hotel Certificate
- Fishing or Kolonahe Certificate
- Cocay SPA Certificate
- Friday 29: Practice & Welcome Party and Approach tourney.
- Saturday 30:1st Competition Day
- Sunday 31: 2nd Competition Day and Award Dinner
ENTRY FEE INCLUDES
- Registration Due Date: Thursday, March 28th
- 120 players’ maximum capacity.
- Practice day, approach tourney, two competition days with cart, courtesy beverages in the golf course during competition, welcome party and Award Dinner.
INFO AND REGISTRATION
- Directly at El Cid Golf & Country Club
- Proshop: (669) 989 - 6969 ext. 3271
- Email: email@example.com